The gown is a variation of a traditional box, and the cap is a preliminary base. Inside the gown, there is a card with a message. The size of the gown is also appropriate to contain bills, and can be used as a money holder.
You will need the following materials:
- Gown: Black Cardstock 10" x 12" (250 mm x 300 mm).
- Cap: Black Cardstock 4" x 4" (100mm x 100 mm), small tassel, brad, small piece of ribbon or sticker.
- Card: Parchment paper 6 7/8" x 2 7/8" (172 mm x 72 mm).
- Decorated ribbon: approximately 10" (250 mm).
- Ruler, bone folder, pen, hole punch.
Here are the video instructions:
Congratulations to all 2012 graduates!