The cornucopia is a symbol of plenty, particularly associated in North America with the Thanksgiving holiday.
This Thanksgiving Cornucopia includes the following models, all of them folded from color copy paper:
- Iris, traditional model, diagrams available in several books, like Complete Origami.
- Gerbera, spray mum, and lily bud, created by Hiromi Hayashi, from the book Origami Flowers.
- Octagonal flower, created by Paul Jackson, from the book Complete Origami Course.
- Sunflower, created by Yoshihide Momotani, from the book Lay Out a Garden with Origami, ISBN 441630404.
- Leaf, created by Michael Laffose, from the book Origami Art.
- Wheat spike, created by Tomoko Fuse, from the book 12 Months in a Small Box - Spring/Summer, ISBN 4480873392.
I hope you like this idea!